We are an ecosystem, with several lives inter-connected to our own.
Each of us is unique, and yet, we all hold within us a strong portion of our familiar and cultural ancestry.
This information is subliminar yet it influences in a determinant manner the way we define our personality, behaviour, emotions, beliefs and, therefore, the way we relate and create our circumstances.
- Mother and father lineages
- The story and origin of our surnames and what it tells us about the previous generations before ours
- The story of the original geographical places of our family and the journeys that they have travelled until where we are now (both geographically and emotionally)
- Our personal story, by cycles of 7 and 13 years, from conception to the present time
We will recover pieces of our story, bringing lost fragments to the light of consciousness, identifying patterns so that we can change them, recognizing places of resilience and gifts, as well as places that ask for healing, forgiveness, release and gratitude.
To finish and make a full circle of this process, we will re-write our personal story, which is the mythical journey that we came to fulfil in order to become the wounded healer, whom through empathy and compassion embraces vulnerability as the source of strength in one’s self and all others; honouring the immanent and transcendent power that permeates human life.
- Iris Lican : +351 965 143 973
- Lila Nuit : +351 914 145 549