Feminine Medicine: Herbalism, Fertility and Spirituality
This is a time to feel, repair and strengthen yourself. Through ancestral Traditional feminine medicinal herbal practices from Portugal, South America and Ayurveda we restore the balance between body, mind and heart.
This work has multiple possibilities and approaches that vary according to what your needs might be:
- Natural contraception
- Vaginal showers and vaginal baths: cold and warm, purposes and aims
- Therapeutic full body baths
- Hand and feet baths
- Anointments, ablutions, herbal waters
- Medicinal bathing formulas
- Vaginal steaming: when and how to use them
- Smudging and medicinal smoke therapy
- Medicinal teas: infusions and decoctions
- Medicinal Tinctures
- Macerated oils for nutrition and therapy
- Medicinal and ritual incense making
- Magical herbalism
- Herbalism in our houses
- Herbal remedies and essences
- Medicinal clays
- Rebozo and medicinal waist bands
Mother, Woman, mammal, pilgrim and caregiver of the wild places.
Somatic Experiencing trauma therapist, somatic movement educator, doula, herbalist, artist, author, iberian healer, recollector of iberian and proto-celtic traditional, medicinal, artistic and shamanic wisdom.
Researcher of the intricate relation between body, Earth and the Sacred through animism, ecology, psychology and physiology.
Tendering to the fertile places of Earth and Body, soil and soul, through movement, therapy, ritual and teaching. Nourishing sensitive presence, active listening, conscious observation and weaving connection.
Woman, Mother, Sister, Caregiver.
Living from the experience and observation of Earth’s cycles, in deep reverence for all of Her generosity.
Therapist: crystals, dreams, somatic education, holistic herbalism. Conscious and medicinal cooking and teaching, shamanic healer.
Creativity and healing are the two beacons that guide and inspire each aspect of this work in all of its complementary diversity.
- Íris Garcia : +351 965 143 973
- Lila Moreira : +351 914 145 549