With doula Íris Garcia
To care for the Mother is to look after the possibility of a new life, not only of the child but of the woman whom is about to become a mother, the couple and the family.
To support the mother is to foster a culture of deeper respect, affection, contact, truth, sensitivity and care.
These sessions are meant to support the Mother as she journeys through becoming a mother and preparing for birth and life with a baby.
Individual sessions: online or in Sintra
Bookings: iris@feminine consciousness.com
– Yoga therapy
– psycho somatic education, therapy and movement
– body awareness
– emotional awareness
– science based information on humanized natural birth
– meditation in movement
– bonding and attachment as crucial for the nervous system of mother and child
– natural care for mother and baby
– pregnancy, birth and postpartum
– herbalism in motherhood
– mindfulness, listening and sensitive presence to the needs of mother and baby
– sexuality and affection
– the mother shadow
– trauma and resilience
– healing the mother’s birth and childhood
Mother, Woman, mammal, pilgrim and caregiver of the wild places.
Somatic Experiencing trauma therapist, somatic movement educator, doula, herbalist, artist, author, iberian healer, recollector of iberian and proto-celtic traditional, medicinal, artistic and shamanic wisdom.
Researcher of the intricate relation between body, Earth and the Sacred through animism, ecology, psychology and physiology.
Tendering to the fertile places of Earth and Body, soil and soul, through movement, therapy, ritual and teaching. Nourishing sensitive presence, active listening, conscious observation and weaving connection.
- Íris Garcia : +351 965 143 973
- Lila Moreira : +351 914 145 549