Crystal and wooden eggs are part of several energy practises connected to the Sacred Feminine, over millennia.
By its shape and therapeutic properties of the different minerals, yoni eggs work not only with the feminine reproductive system but also with the hormonal and nervous system, therefore having a strong impact on all somatic structures and their health.
The communication between all of our body systems creates our psycho-emotional personality and determine our behaviour and state of balance. When we work consciously with somatic embodiment through the yoni eggs practise we realize that our body holds portals to inner knowledge, transformation and wisdom, as well as sources of deep vitality, regeneration and integrity.
Combining the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual dimensions this practise is rooted on the ancestral wisdom of feminine Yoga and psycho-somatic education.
Through embodiment, breath, dynamic balance, posture, alignment and tonus we merge into a state of conscious presence, mindfulness and self-regulation. Creating possibilities for the release of conditioning experiences, memories and beliefs as we foster a deeper space of sensitivity where profound insights and self-revelations take place. Therefore, we develop more capacity of sustaining our sensations and emotions, feeling the as they move us and moving with them consciously, with empathy and kindness.
This is a space of intimate connection with yourself through the alignment of the womb, heart and mind.
- Awareness of your sexual energy and directing this energy to whole vitality
- To fully live your sexual, creative and affection energy
- Connect your sexual energy to the pleasure of being alive and fostering loving environments for yourself and your relations
- Release trauma and resignify experiences of pain
- Postpartum recovery
- Understanding the Yoni ( vulva, all reproductive system, pelvic floor) as basis to the feminine bio-emotional structure
- Harmonize your fertility cycles, menarche, menses and menopause
- Develop empathic communication as well as clear, honest boundaries
- Commit to self-care with regular time and space
- Iris Lican : +351 965 143 973
- Lila Nuit : +351 914 145 549